Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sit Spot

Part of the Kamana Home Study Program involves finding a spot in the woods to spend some time at as often as possible. After many failed attempts to find such a spot, I finally succeeded today. The problem I was having before is that I was being way to picky. I wanted to find the perfect spot. I had an idea of what it would look like in my head. The problem was that every time I would find a good spot it would be so far out of my way that I would never end up going back. I finally put my ideal spot out of my head and went with a functional one. There's a really nice tree that has fallen over that's really pretty comfortable.

-I'll post a better picture when I put more batteries in my camera.-

You can hear and almost see the road but it's really close to my house (about a 5 minute walk) and opens up into a very large section of forest. So when I need to go deeper I have the option. I think what's most important right now, though, is the fact that I can so easily get to my sit spot.

No comments: