Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Introduction

Hello, my name is Joshua. I am a student of nature. My love for the earth began while I was very young. I grew up playing in the woods and camping with my father and brother. When I was a bit older I randomly decided to buy and read "The Tracker" by Tom Brown Jr. That threw me into a new world. Suddenly the woods were no longer just a place to play, they were magical, beautiful, wonderous, and they were a part of my life. A very big part, I've realized. Since then I have completed the standard course at The Tracker School and level one of the Kamana Naturalist Training Program. I wanted to start this blog for two reasons. I want to keep a journal of what I'm doing, and I want it to be public so that it might help others who have the same interests.

No comments: